Mobile: + 1 450 227 1111 - Canada ( WhatsApp )

Study Permit

Study in Canada

Study Permit – Canadian Immigration

CANADA INTERNATIONAL-IEE Inc., CANADA INTERNATIONAL IMIGRATION AND INVESTORS SERVICES, is licensed by the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants, CCIC, previously known as ICCRC, to practice Canadian Immigration law and provide Canadian immigration law consulting services

All international students are required to obtain Study Permit before starting their studies at any Canadian universities, colleges and high school.

Study Permit Requirements:

Admission from a Designated Learning Institution in Canada, university, college, high school

Ability to pay for tuition, living and travel expenses while studying in Canada

CANADA INTERNATIONAL has assisted international students from around the globe to study in Canada since 1997

Study in Canada services:

  • Admission services at reputable Canadian universities, colleges and private high schools in Canada
  • DLI, Designated Learning Institutions
  • Students Visa process, Study Permit and Work Permit, Post-graduate Work Permit, PR, Permanent Residency immigration applications ( in Canada only )
  • All Canadian immigration law consulting services are provided by Khalid ALKhalaileh, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants, RCIC
  • Member of ICCRC, Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council
  • Member of CAPIC, Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants
  • Khalid ALKhalaileh studied in Canada as international student at several Canadian universities and colleges (Concordia University, Ottawa University, Carleton University, Vanier College, Algonquin College, Sheridan College, Humber College )
  • Assist international students with housing on campus or with a family
  • Advising international students on their rights and obligations as international students while studying in Canada


Join Us and See How the Best is Done

For more information, please contact us to book your consultation on:

Study in Canada

Immigration to Canada

Invest in Canada


Mobile: + 1 450 227 1111 – WhatsApp – Canada